This large & reputable charity organisation is seeking a HR Administrator to support their retail operations across Ireland. You will provide administrative support to the HR Retail team and contribute to the continued development of the HR function, providing a high-quality HR service to the National Retail Team, Regional Retail Managers, employees and potential employees of Retail Services. This role is based in Dublin, but will consider someone working from home.
- Provide first line support for HR queries using efficient communication and telephone service skills to support managers and employees in administration of letter and HR forms.
- Provide support to HR Officer, HR Generalist and HR Business Partner, as required.
- Provide support to full HR team as required.
- Ensure all HR records are maintained and comply with GDPR.
- Tracking sick leave, leavers, maternity leave etc on database for onward submission to HR Generalist on a monthly basis
- Monitor and advise line managers and HR Officer/HR Generalist of key events i.e. end of probation, years of service etc.
- Manage HR database/ HRIS and ensure up to date and accurate re key events and communicate these in timely manner and in line with GDPR requirements.
- Manager HR inbox from a HR Retail perspective and respond to queries accordingly.
- Provide full administration support for recruitment & selection, HR files and administration as required. You will also schedule interviews, conduct references and compile new starter packs.
- Schedule emails to line managers when new employees reach 1, 3, 6 months service in order to ascertain any issues and forward to HR Officer/ HR Generalist.
- Assist with any HR related projects/policy renewals as required.
- This is an ideal career opportunity for a CIPD qualified candidate who is seeking to develop their HR experience in a positive working environment.
- If you hold strong administration skills with a HR qualification you will also be considered.
- Those with 5 years plus office administration experience and do not hold a HR qualification will be considered.
- Must have strong organisational skills, along with strong systems knowledge including MS Office Suite.
- Must be fully eligible to work in Ireland (sponsorship of working visa is not available).
- This is an opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading and most reputable charity organisations.
- Currently the HR team are working from home, once restrictions are lifted a Hybrid working model will apply allowing flexibility on days worked. Full remote option is also a possibility.
- You will be working with a large and experienced HR team where you can develop your experience and advance your career.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or simply click to apply in strict confidence.