HRM Search Partners have been retained by this leading and growing FMCG organisation is seeking to appoint a HR Advice Manager. The purpose of the role is to create a cohesive approach to employee matters which will result in a best in class employee experience. For the right candidate, this means having the autonomy to develop an Ireland strategy whilst having the support of the HR team in Ireland.
- Accountable for driving pro-activity for policies and procedures in areas such as family leave, remote working, Dignity at Work.
- Ownership for the Employee Relations strategy ensuring it is fit for purpose, equitable and forward-thinking
- Develops and upskills managers in their ability to manage employee relations issues. Provide training and workshops to develop their skills and confidence.
- Delivery of HR analytical that identify gaps and trends and provides practical solutions in addressing these
- Liaise with relevant dispute resolution bodies such as IBEC and WRC directly, when required, regarding early conciliation and tribunals as needed, including preparation of submissions.
- 3 years plus experience in ownership of employee relations matters.
- Experience in devising pragmatic new HR policies that are future of work focused.
- Is fully briefed on upcoming new legislation and codes of practice.
- CIPD qualified HR professional with experience working in and advising on employee relations issues in fast-paced, commercial and customer focused organisations.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment. Does not need experience in leading negotiations but has an awareness and a desire to develop this skill. To note, there are very positive relationships between unions and the organisation
- Experience of training and coaching managers to best manage employee relations matters.
- A very attractive package is on offer including a highly agile hybrid working model.
- Tangible career opportunities for progression
- This role will provide the successful appointee to build an exceptional employee experience further driving engagement and empowering people leaders. This is a newly created role and as such provides a blank canvas to delivery an employee relations strategy with the continued support from the HR team and Senior Leaders.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or click to apply in strict confidence.