This leading global Technology organisation has recently undertaken an impressive journey of change through the merging of 2 key locations in Dublin and in Europe. Working collaboratively you will report to the Head of People based in Dublin and deliver key objectives for the HR team and the wider organisation.
- Supporting circa 200 employees for the Irish business who provide technical services to the 7,500 employees globally.
- Delivers on strategic projects within a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Leads Workday for the region providing support and training for all employees to best utilise the system. Can support the business in decision making through analytical reporting on areas such as talent management, performance management, learning & development, recruitment, onboarding. Increases knowledge and utilisation of Workday across the business.
- Provides day to day advisory support to all business leaders and employees. Ensures best practice is adhered to.
- Drives employee engagement through creative and pragmatic programs.
- Oversees the payroll process and send through to 3rd party vendor. Works closely with Finance to drive further efficiencies.
- The successful candidate will hold 2-3 HR Business Partnering experience, ideally within the tech or services sector, though not essential.
- A creative and strategic thinker who is pragmatic and successful in delivery of both day to day tasks and HR projects.
- Has experience in Workday, and enjoys all things systems-based in order to support best decision making and creating efficiencies.
- Working with an exceptional HR Team, this is an ideal opportunity to create a footprint in your career in a transformative Tech environment.
- An excellent package is on offer, tangible career opportunity plus a hybrid WFH option pandemic restrictions.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search Partners in strict confidence on +353868480808