HR Business Partner
- Posted 28 July 2022
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR Leadership and Specialists
- ContactAshling Edwards
HRM have been retained by a leading global medical device organistion seeks a best-in-class HR Business Partner to support their best-in-class manufacturing organisation. The role, based in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, offers a unique opportunity to drive and shape the future of the site as they embark on a significant and positive journey of change. Along with this lies a defined career path for progression.
- Partnering with and supporting managers across the site for all people-related matters. Coaching & supporting managers in all HR issues to ensure continued levels of high performance and engagement.
- Supporting Employee Relations issues as they arise, grievance and disciplinary process. Collaborates effectively with managers and union representatives
- Proactively drives engagement and performance. Mitigates risk through the identification of trends occurring on the site and provides a clear solution. Supports managers in the annual performance management process which drives engagement and internal talent pipelines for bench strength.
- Supporting global and local projects, e.g. design and drive engagement programmes at the site, spin activity projects (HRIS changeover, transfer of local transactional activity to associate service centre), market analysis. Has the support of the COE but drives this at a local level.
- Partnering closely with assigned departments to facilitate measure and continually improve team effectiveness and motivation, people management practices, and procedures.
- 8 years HR experience, at least 5 years as HR Business Partner
- Strong Employee Relations experience and comfortable working within a union environment. Relationships with associated unions are very positive.
- Must have experience in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience and confidence in coaching and guiding managers in the day to day and more complex matters.
- Experience utilising HR metrics to drive initiatives which results in increased employee engagement and performance.
- Tangible career opportunities
- Excellent package including, competitive salary, Pension, Full Family Healthcare; Share Scheme; Fully Paid Maternity Leave; Parental Leave; 24 Days AL; Hybrid/Agile working model.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in strict confidence in HRM Search Partners, or click to apply.