HR Business Partner – Cork
This leading global pharmaceutical organisation with over 200 employees is seeking a lead HR Business Partner for their agile and over-performing Cork site. Reporting to a highly credible HR Director, this role requires ambition, strategic thinking with the ability to flex to suit this agile and dynamic organisation. Decisiveness, empathy and resilience to support this growing organisation.
- Sitting on the SLT you will be the HR Expert and will drive the people agenda. You will support and own all aspects of HR. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for learning & and coaching, Employee Relations, Organisational Effectiveness & Design, CSR, compensation and Benefits, Diversity, Wellbeing, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Change Management.
- As the most senior HR leader on site you will be wholly accountable for the HR and People agenda but will also lead and/or support Cork, national and global HR projects both from
- This is regulated environment who is best in class and as a result is a highly audited site both internally and externally. You will ensure full support and adherence for all audits ensuring that all requirements from HR meet and exceed standard expectations
- Influencing is key for this role and you will be the HR leader in driving change
- You will hold 10 years plus HR experience, with 3-4 years’ experience at senior HR Business Partner or HR Manager level, and hold CIPD or similar qualification
- You will be ambitious and have the drive to progress your career further.
- HR Project management experience is desirable, coupled with HR leadership within a manufacturing organisation. ER expertise is essential and ideally, you will have moved an organisation towards a culture of Employee Engagement.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a diverse and agile environment with excellent collaboration.
- Key demonstrable attributes for this role include judgement, decision making, empathy and courage.
- An excellent package is on offer including Full Family Health-Care, DC Pension, Guaranteed Bonus, Flexi-time
- Superb career progression opportunities
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353 21 4511191 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €70000 - €85000