HRM have been retained by an exciting global brand with a large employee population in Ireland and an ambitious and inspiring People Plan currently hiring an experienced HR professional to join their business. As the new HR Business Partner, you will be based in Dublin (hybrid working) and you will act as an interface between the HR function and the business on all people initiatives. Key to this will be building strong relationships with stakeholders through coaching and becoming a trusted advisor to enable them to reach their goals.
This role is very demanding in terms of the stakeholders that needs to be managed and supported, a robust agenda that combines strategic conversations with ad-hoc operational requests at times and a big population of colleagues dispersed around the country that need to be engaged. As a result your with brain power, stamina, proactive and courageous approach/ with clear influencing skills will be fully utilised.
- Lead the development and implementation of the business area's People Plan in a way that supports the People Plan. A key area of focus will be driving capability within a progressive culture and will utilise experiences in delivering creative sales incentive schemes and performance management programs to deliver capability.
- Facilitate all key HR activity within the business area - including recruitment, development, talent management, performance management and reward reviews.
- Use people-focused data and external insights to help drive, measure and improve business performance.
- Engage with subject matter experts within HR to enable them to develop and drive their plans in a way that supports delivery of business objectives and use their expertise to inform business decision-making.
- Support and lead the delivery of strategic projects either as a project member or ensuring these are embedded within the business area.
- Lead all organisational change within the business area, ensuring a continued focus on building an agile organisation. Leading and owning all organisational strategy and change within the business area, ensuring a continued focus on building an agile organisation.
- Designing, leading and deploying projects such as co-leading cultural transformation and chairing the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Manage and track personnel costs against budget for their aligned business area through robust functional planning and informed discussion with managers at all levels and support the annual workforce planning process.
- Be an active member of the business area senior leadership team, coaching, challenging and developing other leadership team members to help build high performing teams.
You will be a qualified HR leader, with a strong academic and professional background, used to working in environments that have gone through significant growth and change. You will display experience of working effectively with a Senior Management Team and can drive the HR agenda smoothly and efficiently. You will have a proven track record of operating at a senior level, supporting business leaders in their functions.
- Third level degree with CIPD is essential.
- 5 years plus HR business partnering experience in a fast paced and dynamic multi-national or multi-site environment.
- Strong communication skills at all levels are important for success in this role.
- Strong project management experience with the delivery of HR projects is key.
- Excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Results driven and collaborative in style of working with a positive attitude.
- A demonstrated agility by being flexible and open to change.
- Excellent package including highly competitive base salary, car allowance, generous pension and bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus option to buy up to 5 additional days), share scheme, full family healthcare (or cash equivalent)
- Tangible career opportunities
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search Partners in strict confidence or click to apply.