A leading global specialist FMCG organisation has partnered with HRM in the search for a new Head of HR/HR Business Partner for their commercial operations in Dublin. Sitting on the SLT you will drive the organisation through a period of organisational transformation. As the most senior HR person, you will support the business and its employees and also drive a culture of openness, trust, transparency and agility. The role will also provide business partnership to the Ireland leadership team and business to enable the business achieve its mission and business goals by creating an environment which attracts, retains and develops talent. You will have a dual reporting line to the GM for Ireland and the HR Director for UK & Ireland, based in the UK.
- Organisation design and development to deliver a fit for purpose organisation capable of delivering the business strategy.
- Work closely with the HR Managers and Line Managers to support the Talent Acquisition process from job requisition to onboarding.
- Implement the talent management & succession planning processes.
- Lead the learning & development conversations in the business, including the roll out of the Development Conversation process annually. Build learning and development plans which deliver the key capabilities and competencies required.
- Act as an internal coach, particularly to the Leadership team, but also to the wider organisation where necessary.
- Lead core HR processes through the annual people cycle - Annual Salary Review and Bonus; People Development Review; Talent Review; Development Conversations.
- Budget Management - work closely with Finance team and GM to manage overheads budgets and deliver cost savings when required.
- Local and global reporting on a monthly/quarterly/annual/ad hoc basis.
- Validation of monthly payroll on a rolling basis to ensure there are no errors or omissions.
- Management and support of HR team (2).
- Proven people management experience in a complex environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong leader with the ability to motivate, take risks and make decision quickly but with good judgement.
- High degree of energy with a results oriented mindset and a 'roll up your sleeves' mentality.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving demanding goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to influence at different levels internally and externally within the organisation.
- Commercial acumen and financial skills an advantage.
- Experience of working in an agile and changing environment.
- This is a challenging and rewarding role where you will have the ability to be a key driver and influencer of culture and behaviours.
- An excellent package is on offer including €15,000 car allowance; 10% DC Pension; Full Family Healthcare; 24 Days Annual Leave; Hyrbid working model post pandemic.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search, or apply in strict confidence.