A leading and growing manufacturing organisation is seeking a HR Generalist to support two sites in North Cork and East Cork. The permanent role will require weekly travel between both sites and will report the HR Manager. Working as part of an exceptional HR team you will have autonomy in driving the people agenda in line with the organisation's goals, along with part-taking and/or leading HR projects.
As a HR expert, you will have previous experience of driving the people agenda in-line with business and HR strategies. In addition, you will:
- Have demonstrable expertise across all aspects of HR and a proven track record specifically in employee development, succession planning, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, HR systems management, HR administration including payroll approval, compliance, talent acquisition and change management.
- Possess Industrial Relations expertise is essential and ideally the successful candidate will have experience in moving an organisation towards a culture of employee engagement
- Previous HR project management experience is required to support local and cross-site projects
- Have the ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information
- Demonstrate influencing capability, driving change within a demanding working environment
- Have previous experience in supporting a management team and working with the business goals
- 5 years' HR experience, at least 2 years at HR Generalist level
- A human resource management or business-related degree and a CIPD qualification
- Experience within a unionised manufacturing environment is desirable, ideally food ingredients, food manufacturing or other fast paced manufacturing environments
- Key demonstrable attributes for this role including judgement, resilience, authenticity, decision making
- A high level of motivation and accountability
- Focus on continuous improvement, always seeking better ways of working
- Builds trust, forges strong working relationships and establishes credibility
- Thrives in a diverse and agile environment with excellent collaboration skills
- Exceptional operational and tactical work ethic with a strategic view
- Has a commercial mindset and drives the HR agenda in line with commercial and operational goals
This is a career move with exceptional opportunity. You will develop your own HR brand through collaboration and delivery. An attractive package is also on offer for the successful appointee.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 21 4511191 for a confidential discussion or apply to this position.