Our client, a leading global manufacturing organisation based in Cork and is seeking a highly credible HR Manager to lead the HR function for this agile site. This Cork site based role requires ambition, strategic thinking with the ability to flex to suit this agile and dynamic organisation. Decisiveness, empathy and resilience are key attributes required to support this organisation.
- Sitting on the SLT you will be the HR Expert and will drive the people agenda. You will support and own all aspects of HR.
- On a day to day basis you will be responsible for Learning & Coaching, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Organisational Design, CSR, Payroll, Diversity & Inclusion, Well-being, Succession Planning, HRIS, Talent Acquisition and Change Management.
- As the most senior HR leader on site you will be wholly accountable for the HR and People agenda but will also lead and/or support Cork and European HR projects.
- This is a regulated environment and is best in class and as a result, is a highly audited site both internally and externally. You will ensure full support and adherence for all audits ensuring that all requirements from HR meet and exceed standard expectations.
- You will lead negotiations with unions and manage complex employee relations cases when required
- You will manage a small and highly capable team of HR support staff including a HR Generalist and Payroll Specialist.
- Influencing is key for this role and you will be the HR leader in driving change.
- You will hold 7 years' HR experience, with 3-4 years' experience at HR Business Partner level and this role will be a natural next step up n your career.
- You will be ambitious and have the drive to progress your career further.
- HR Project Management experience is desirable, coupled with HR leadership within a manufacturing organisation. ER expertise is essential and ideally, you will have worked within a unionised environment, though this is not essential.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a diverse and agile environment with excellent collaboration
- Key demonstrable attributes for this role include judgement, decision making and delivery focused.
- An excellent package is on offer including private Health-Care, DC Pension, generous Bonus, laptop, phone
- Superb career progression opportunity for those ready to progress their career.
- This organisation are seeking to make the appointment by December.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353 21 4358748 for a confidential discussion.