A leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing site is seeking an experienced HR Manager for their Cork site. This site is under a journey of transformation as they continue to see commercial gain in the market place. Reporting to the HR Director with a dotted line to the Site Leader, you will be the most senior HR practitioner on site and accordingly will sit on the Senior Leadership Team.
Act as a beacon of expertise in HR driving Talent Management and Development; Culture; Employee Engagement; Talent Attraction & Onboarding; Employee Relations; Total Rewards; Change Management; People Analytics
- Develop and deliver HR strategies which support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the Business.
- Lead the HR team to deliver a comprehensive HR strategy to the business ensuring positive engagement with our employees, strong cultural awareness and business growth.
- Provide expert leadership support to senior management team and build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Partner with relevant CoEs and other site HR Managers to ensure robust service delivery at all stages of the employee life cycle - Talent Attraction, Onboarding, Diversity and Inclusion, Total Rewards, Talent Development, Employee Wellbeing, Communication and Performance Management.
- Manage & deliver multiple Culture and employee engagement initiatives to assure positive employee relations within the organisation.
- Participate in community, civic and industrial affairs and associations to promote optimum harmonious relationships.
- Propose, develop and execute continuous improvement projects to ensure Cork delivers as a Great Place to Work.
- Responsible for providing a range of Employee Relations solutions to support the business. Working closely with the management team to deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues.
- Will hold circa 7-10 HR experience, ideally 3 years at HR Manager level or as Senior HR Business Partner ready for their next career move.
- Experience across the full suite of HR practices providing expertise in all areas.
- Holds exceptional collaboration experience, in particular, thrives in a matrixed organisation.
- Has delivery change management and/or transformation programs, in particular in driving core behaviours to meet commercial goals.
- Experience in working within a multi-national organisation where developing strong relationships supports the organisation and HR strategic goals.
- Will thrive in a hands-on and strategic role. Has delivered and implemented HR strategies.
- In a creative thinker, uses analytics to influence and works closely with key stakeholders ensuring goals are delivered in a meaningful way.
- As HR Manager you have the opportunity to work with exceptional leadership and wider HR team ready to embrace change. Your impact will be meaningful and will result in achieving the site's goals.
- The role is most suited for those who are career ambitious and seek to progress their career beyond this role.
- The compensation and benefits package is highly attractive and includes full family health care, pension, generous car allowance and personal performance bonus.
* Please note interviews will take place via video calls due to Covid 19 restrictions*
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in strict confidence on +353214358748 or click to apply.