HRM have been exclusively retained by this highly successful FMCG organisation based in North Cork seek to appoint an HR Manager following significant continued growth. The central purpose of this role will be to successfully drive strategic initiatives for the people agenda, in line with business goals and objectives. The culture of the organisation is progressive, fast paced and family oriented. As the business continues to thrive there is opportunity to drive performance, agility and capability among a loyal and capable workforce. Collegiality, collaboration and respect for others are key attributes of this organisation's culture.
A key requirement for the role is to drive a performance mindset culture, along with performing the day-to-day responsibilities expected of an HR Manager. For the right candidate, this means that they will have the opportunity to assess the needs of the business, whilst delivering support, in addition to driving the strategy. The appointee will have two direct reports in HR (one of whom is part time). Two receptionists will also report into the role (one of whom also provides HR support). Once embedded into the organisation, the HR Manager will sit on the SLT. This will allow time for the successful employee to fully understand the business and we anticipate that this will occur within the first 9-12 months
- Performance Management; drives a high-performance and positive team environment.
- Owner of Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations. Provides strong advice to support managers who own these conversations with team members.
- Drives employee and leadership development; increases management effectiveness.
- Drives the talent agenda including candidate attraction, retention and succession planning.
- Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate and give tangible examples of where they have driven a high performing culture within a fast past working environment.
- 5 years plus experience as a HR Manager/ HR Business Partner; or Senior HR Generalist ready for the next step in their career.
- CIPD and degree qualified is required (Masters level ideal but not essential) with a preference for a qualification in Employment Law.
- Experience working in similar FMCG organisations is most preferable due the pace and structure and ability to flex from strategy to tactical and operational support.
- Teamwork and has a collaborative mindset; is open to feedback
- Communication is key and candidate must be approachable in their style.
- Strong employment law knowledge/expertise to provide sound judgement and mitigate risk. Is the expert within the organisation.
- People Management experience.
- Excellent opportunity to lead a HR function of this exciting organisation.
- Strong package on offer including pension, bonus, flexi-time and WFH (one day per week).
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit or click to apply in strict confidence.