A global and leading pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a HR Manager for their Waterford operations. Supporting a dynamic workforce, the HR Manager will drive all aspects of HR including Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Benefits, Workforce Planning and Business Partnering. Reporting to the HR Director, this is an excellent opportunity to drive change management initiatives across this site.
- Partners with the site leadership team to ensure performance and engagement are both increasing through the implementation of strategic programs.
- Provide day to day support to both employees and managers on HR queries. There is a shared services function recently set up and your role will be to support this transition.
- Ownership of benefits program ensuring current benefits are fit for purpose. Annual evaluation of Pension and Healthcare program, along with management of the company share scheme and company BIK and eligibility.
- Ownership of workforce planning for site, works closely with finance and operations to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Maintains an excellent relationship with the union. Collaborates through open communication and transparency. Leads pay negotiation.
- Management of employee relations issues, guides managers and employees through effective resolution
- Works closely with the HR Director to ensure the delivery of the People Agenda.
- 7-10 years HR experience is required for this role, ideally coming from a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Comfortable in presenting.
- Possesses an acumen for HRIS and systems and leverages this to create streamlined processes. Utilises data to support decision making.
- Has experience in delivery change management programs to delivery efficiencies.
- Holds strong employee relations experience, ideally some industrial relations, though this is not essential.
- Working with this large global pharmaceutical organisation in Waterford will offer the successful appointee the opportunity to bring both change in areas such as engagement, reward, collaboration.
- There is a level of positive engagement between the union and the organisation. As a result, there is a true partnership that you will continue to develop as the organisation evolves.
- You will have the opportunity to lead projects across the site, whilst delivering HR support across the organisation.
- Tangible career opportunities.
- A highly attractive package is on offer which includes Bonus, Healthcare, Pension.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search for a confidential discussion, or click to apply.