HRM have been exclusively retained to support the permanent appointment of a HR Manager for the Tech organisation Waterford. This is a truly existing time for this Pre IPO global tech disruptor.
The central purpose of this role will be to support the organisation as it scales up. In the first year, most of the time spent by the HR Manager will be in hiring new talent, working with the recruitment partners, undertaking screenings and working closely with the hiring manager. They will also create a robust onboarding process to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience. Part of their remit will be to embed the culture and values in a meaningful and authentic way and be the lead on this for the organisation. After the first 12 months, there will a switch to performance reviews, bench marking, retention, in addition to advising on employment law, when required.
- Talent Acquisition - attracting top talent (circa 20-25 new hires in 2022); leads an exceptional candidate experience; works closely with hiring manager & external providers; uses ATS to track and manage these vacancies through to contract delivery. Ensures the HRIS & ATS is updated to track and manage all recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Onboarding - creates a best-in-class onboarding experience to set up for success.
- Culture & Values - embeds these into the organisation, works with all stakeholders across the business to ensure authenticity and sustainability
- Creates a meaningful talent management program underpinned by a performance management program in lines with company culture, values and goals
- Ensures all policies and procedures are up to date and fit for purpose; reviews existing and creates new ones where appropriate; reviews compensation & benefits
- Amazing communicator - super transparency is an absolute must.
- Manage conflicting agendas; is highly organised and knows how to juggle and prioritise. Needs to be very strong. Development plans; C&B; build out the team
- Be brave - not afraid to challenge, this organisation actively push people to challenge. Show confidence and is vocal in meaningful way.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment. Working life can be grey and chaotic whilst fun.
- Need to have owned end to end recruitment (software engineering recruitment an advantage but not essential)
- Technology background in order to understand the engineering population
- Ideally will have start-up, early-stage business, scale up experience. (6-10 years HR experience)
- A super package is on offer with a flexible benefits to suit personal needs along with RSU's, agile working hours and hybrid working. They also offer an after school homework club for employee's children.
- The successful candidate can expect promotion to HR Director along with this unique opportunity to drive this business as they scale up in Waterford and globally.
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search in strict confidence or click to apply to receive the full candidate briefing.