A highly innovative and creative business services organisation is expanding in Waterford. As a result a new position has become available to succeed the current HR Manager who is progressing to a different area of the organisation. Focusing on the employee experience, high performance, succession planning and cultural engagement will be the focus for the successful appointee. You will have full responsibility in driving the HR agenda in this ambitious and open organisation.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with each company's overall strategy.
- Providing active and ongoing HR advice, supporting and coaching to managers and employees when required.
- Creation of content & delivery of training workshops as required on HR topics such as Interviewing, Performance Management, and Delivering Feedback.
- Supporting each business with succession planning and collaborate with OD department when required on new HR initiatives.
- Reporting on metrics across each company analysing results and making recommendations on results.
- Management of full talent acquisition cycle from advertising, screening, interviewing.
- Supporting the business with associated HR support such as payroll approval, contract delivery etc.
- Ideally you will hold 5-8 years' HR experience, at least 3 years' at an accomplished HR Generalist/HR Business Partner level.
- You will have a passion for people and will take pride in shaping the business.
- As a stand alone role, you will be comfortable in providing advise up to SLT level.
- An excellent package is offer for the successful candidate, including bonus, mentoring program and tangible career progression.
For more information on this opportunity contact Ashling Edwards on +353 21 4511191 in HRM for a confidential discussion.