HRM has exclusively partnered with a global pharmaceutical organisation in Waterford, with headquarters in Ireland and many other locations in Europe and the US. This start up/ greenfield site in Waterford requires a permanent HR Specialist for this cutting edge organisation With ambitious organisational plans, there is an opportunity for a HR professional to join the HR Leader and drive the HR agenda and they build out the organisation.This new position will have the opportunity to work on new and interesting HR initiatives.
Culturally, you will be joining a team of professionals who are agile, creative and constantly strive for better, building valuable and meaningful relationships along the way. As the newly appointed HR Specialist you will drive the following areas:
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process liaising with agencies and managers providing a best in class experience.
- Be the first point of contact for all pay, benefit and admin related HR issues, providing timely and effective guidance, support and advice to employees at all levels of leadership
- Be the main point of contact and owner of payroll function and the Time & Attendance system
- Provide HR support to ensure the HRIS system (Workday)is running efficiently suggesting improvements as and when required
- This Waterford location is an expanding site and have ambitious ideas for the future. The successful candidate will be involved in a number of projects including Great Place to Work.
- Provide reporting to ensure key decision are data backed.
- This role requires good judgement and strong initiative.
- You need to have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload, often to tight deadlines.
- You should have strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be ambitious both for the organisation and your personal career development.
- Experience in managing recruitment needs within a fast paced environment are required
- Strong systems and analytical skills are essential - you will have experience of at least one HRIS
- Culturally this is an organisation that cares about its people are its very essence.
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of the growth of the site and have a true impact on how its culture is shaped
- You will be mentored and coached by a superb HR Leader and wider leadership team
- The remuneration package is excellent offering stock; bonus; 25 days annual leave, full family heathcare, pension, maternity leave (all benefits commence from day 1)
To discover more, contact Ashing Edwards in strict confidence in HRM Recruit or click to apply. *To note video interviews with the organisation take place 29th & 30th September*