Our client, a highly entrepreneurial and progressive firm, is looking to appoint a professional and experienced Insolvency Lawyer to support the developing practice. The firm has an impressive client base and delivers an exceptional level of service to blue-chip corporates and financial institutions.
The Insolvency Lawyer opportunity will advise and support high profile financial institutions, corporates, accountancy practice firms and creditors on insolvency and restructuring law matters. The firm place a considerable emphasis on continuous career development and support rapid progression towards partnership. Typical responsibilities include:
- Acting on behalf of creditors, insolvency practitioners, directors and shareholders, individuals and corporate clients, in all aspects of corporate insolvency and restructuring across a diverse mix of contentious and non-contentious matters
- Working collaboratively with, and effectively advising practitioners to ensure the survival of client businesses and companies
- Providing technical expertise in the development of restructuring strategies
- Advising, negotiating and drafting in relation to formal insolvency proceedings
To be considered for the Insolvency Lawyer, you will be a qualified solicitor with relevant post-qualification experience in insolvency and restructuring. You will have a demonstrable partnership approach and strong ability to build client relationships. You will also be passionate about your career development and able to thrive in a highly rewarding environment.
In addition to the above candidates should:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland and/or England and Wales with between 2 and 5 years' PQE in insolvency and restructuring from a top tier, medium tier or well-regarded boutique firm
- Experience in contentious and non-contentious insolvency
- Be technically adept, show sound judgement with developed commercial awareness enabling you to build deep working relationships with key clients and colleagues
- Have a strong academic background in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer:
- Above market salary and benefits package
- Ability to fast track your career in a progressive and innovative firm
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- Security of role in a business with strong sustainability
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.