A leading digital and luxury retail multi-national organisation is seeking an Internal Communications Manager for their Irish operations which encompasses 3,500 employees. Based in their Dublin HQ (with hybrid working model post-pandemic), this role is critical in ensuring one voice is understood across the organisation and reports to the Head of People.
- Creates and delivers the internal communications strategy. Provides a clear roadmap for all internal and corporate communications, team engagements and business projects.
- Will launch the new Vision, Purpose and Values for the organisation who have undertaken a significant journey of positive change. Collaborates with Senior Leaders and HR team to ensure success in executing engagement and cultural initiatives.
- Creates an internal social media platform on their newly upgraded internal site. Ensures relevant content based on location and/or functional area. Creates a true community.
- Works closely with all engagement team to ensure successful delivery across programs such as Diversity & Inclusion; Financial Wellbeing; Mental Health; Wellbeing.
- Leads a re-invention of their annual internal awards event in line with new company Values, Purpose and Vision.
- Overseas content for all corporate messaging.
- Support external employer branding, specifically with social media platforms such as LinkedIn & Twitter; develops collateral for 3rd level institutes and supports the application for external awards such as CIPD.
- The ideal candidate will hold internal communications experience (or other equivalent area) within in-house or agency environments.
- This organisation seeks a highly innovative and creative individual who will also play a hands-on role in the creation and delivery of content. The ability to deliver a best-in-class program.
- Be commercially minded, can provide analysis to measure success and also to make changes when required. Never sits still.
- An ability or desire to manage a small team.
- Thrives on collaboration, gains personal satisfaction in working across several teams.
- An ability to effectively manage multiple programs, therefore prioritisation and organisational skills are critical.
- You will work with one of the most exciting HR Teams in Ireland. Their recent journey of transformation has been exceptional and highly rewarding.
- An employer of choice, this role is pivotal to their journey and therefore you can expect both high demands matched with high reward and recognition with tangible career opportunities.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards on +353868480808 in strict confidence in HRM Search.
*Please note you must have a current working visa for the Republic of Ireland*