A global FMCG organisation seeks to appoint into the newly created role of Learning and Development Manager to align all training and development requirements to maximise growth in the business. This will involve the creation of a structured and meaningful learning and development program that is tailored to the needs of the business and its employees. The organisation is undertaking a journey of transformation as they move from large indigenous to multi-national. The role will be located at their Limerick HQ or Dublin logistics hub.
Working closely with the HR Director and European Talent Director to shape the learning and development function and make a difference by truly impacting the business key responsibilities will include:
- Holding full accountability for the learning and organisational function
- Undertaking a company-wide Training Needs Analysis and providing short-term and long-term programs
- Creating, implementing and delivering a robust and agile learning and organisational development program
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders through alignment of business goals and training needs
- Leveraging data analytics to support decision making for the L&D function, such as course content
- Ensuring they are leveraging existing learning and development programs including their UK and US colleagues
- Developing a robust succession road map for top talent, ensuring business readiness
- Developing graduate programs that present the global brand to attract sought after graduates
- Designing, facilitating, implementing and delivering training courses (online/inhouse)
- Expertise in designing, developing and implementing a holistic learning and development strategy
- Ability to work closely with the leadership team and key stakeholders to drive the talent agenda
- Demonstrable experience in measuring return of investment, utilising TNA's and tracking progress accordingly.
- Ability to use this data to support decision making and drive engagement from key stakeholders
- Systems savvy, utilises and improves systems, experience in online portal Workday highly desirable
- Has a passion for driving the people agenda, successful in building road maps for succession plans
- Experience in utilising content, material and improvements from a wider international community
- Experience in delivering graduate programs, attracting top talent from outside the region
This is an exciting and challenging role whereby the success appointee can design, develop and implement an entire learning and development strategy.
You will have a plethora of tools and resources at your disposal to create a framework fit for purpose.
A highly attractive package is on offer including pension, full healthcare, bonus, flextime and work from home.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in confidence on +353214358748 for a confidential discussion.