Our client is a top tier corporate law firm who offer a fully integrated service to their clients. They advise the largest and most influential Irish and international companies on their businesses in Ireland and across their international offices.
You will be working alongside the senior partners in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team giving you access to the most interesting assignments in the market with the obvious impact on your career and personal development.
The team plays an incredibly influential role in advising international and domestic clients on all matters related to commercial disputes and litigation.
Experienced associates or senior associates who want to develop and deepen their expertise in high profile dispute resolution will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path toward partnership in a progressive and ambitious top tier firm.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Advising on international and Irish commercial disputes including, product liability, mergers & acquisition, securities/auditors' litigation, and constitutional litigation
- Advising on arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution procedures
- Dealing with regulators including the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation, Central Bank of Ireland, commissions of enquiry, SEC, the Chartered Accountants Regulatory Board and the ODCE
- Supporting clients and providing expertise in legal, commercial and regulatory risk to manage crisis situations and risk
To be considered for this Senior Associate opportunity, you will have a highly commercial and technical approach to client engagement with the ability to build long standing client confidence and relationships. You will have a minimum of 4 years plus PQE in a high-profile Dispute Resolution & Litigation team in either a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland or the UK.
In addition to the above, you will
- Have a demonstrable track record of high value assignments and delivery
- Be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps towards partnership
- Have a strong academic background in a related discipline
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Senior Associate role in a Top Tier Firm in Ireland
- Access to the most interesting assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- An opportunity to build towards partnership
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.