Our client is a highly prestigious and leading legal firm with a considerable presence in Ireland and a broader international network. They advise and support the largest and most influential Irish and international companies and are regarded as one of the dominant players in their market. The environment is professional and supportive with a huge emphasis on training and development.
This is a unique opportunity for a progressive and ambitious Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) Solicitor with between 2 and 5 years of post-qualification experience who is looking to build their career in one of the most highly regarded teams in Ireland. The M&A Solicitor role will be based in Dublin City Centre but also offers flexible and remote access during the current climate. They are looking for a highly technical, organised and progressive candidate who is looking at their next career steps.
In order to be considered for this M&A Solicitor opportunity, you will ideally have worked in a similar top tier or highly regarded mid-tier firm in Ireland or the United Kingdom and will have between 2 and 5 years of post-qualification experience supporting corporate M&A deals.
Specific profile requirements would include:
- 2-5 years' relevant post qualification experience including a detailed level of exposure to transactions
- Recent experience in either a Top Tier firm in Ireland or the UK, or a well-regarded mid-tier firm
- Excellent technical knowledge of M&A transactions and extensive drafting experience
- A commercial approach and the ability to network and build robust client relationships
- A strong academic background
- An excellent communicator with high attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively in a highly effective team to ensure success
What's on offer:
- Above market salary, bonus and benefits package
- Opportunity to work within the leading professional services firm in its sector in Ireland
- Opportunity to build your career toward partnership in a Top Tier firm
- Considerable opportunity for training, development and career progression
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.