HRM has been retained by an incredibly progressive international law firm who offer a fully integrated service to their clients. They advise the largest and most influential Irish and international companies on their businesses in Ireland and across their international offices.
Working closely with the Technology partner and the team, this exciting Newly Qualified Solicitor opportunity, will give you access to the most interesting and reward clients and assignments in the market with the obvious impact on your skills and personal development.
The team plays an incredibly influential role in advising blue-chip international and domestic client on all matters related to technology and commercial contracts, intellectual property, privacy and data security and other contentious and non-contentious technology related items.
Newly Qualified solicitors who have held a seat in technology in their training contract want to develop and deepen their expertise across a broad range of technology and commercially related matters will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path toward partnership in a progressive and ambitious international law firm.
To be considered for this Technology NQ Solicitor opportunity, you will have a highly commercial approach to client engagement with the ability to long standing client confidence and relationship. You have had exposure to the practice area in a leading technology team in either a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland or the UK.
Your experience should enable you add value across all aspects of technology law including contracts, IP and data protection as you look to develop your skills and expertise in the hugely in-demand area of law in Ireland.
In addition to the above, you will
- Be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps towards partnership
- Have a strong academic background in a related discipline
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Newly Qualified Solicitor opportunity in a leading technology and commercial law team in Ireland
- Broad variety of technology law work across commercial contracts, IP and data
- Access to the most interesting international clients and assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.