HRM Search Partners have been exclusively retained to lead the search in appointing a new People & Culture Lead for their commercial business. Employing approximately 600 people where you will have full responsibility for the 200 employees in the commercial and corporate functions, this is an excellent opportunity to re-build the People, Culture, and HR programme. Seeking candidates who understand the complexity and opportunity of working in fast-paced and changing environment. This is a role of authentic change. The key areas of focus will be on HR programmes, building talent for tomorrow and cultural revival. As an organisation that produces its own products they have had rapid growth due to acquisitions. As a result, the organisation is keen have collaborative and meaningful relationships across all businesses and its employees. As the company continues to grow through own brand development and further acquisitions next year, this is a role best suited for those who like to re-build and gain satisfaction in delivery of real change both in the People and Culture practices and behaviours across its employee network. This is an organisation that is 'Future of Work' focused.
- Continue to strengthen the organisational culture and capability through leadership development and management training in order to further develop drive performance, accountability and ultimately deliver a best-in-class employee experience.
- Drive talent management and career investment which will encompass talent planning and succession planning - Talent for Tomorrow.
- Drive and operate a high-performance and inclusive culture through effective employee engagement and development tools - Cultural Revival.
- Support the HR team to Build the Basics - supporting the role of new work policies and practices that are meaningful to employees and are Future of Work focused.
- Strategic ownership and management of the HR agenda within the commercial function which will also include leading the people strategy for upcoming acquisitions.
- 7-10 years HR experience, at least 3 in an HR/P&C Strategic Business Partner or Management role.
- Background in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Shaping and sustaining systematic change including M&A activity.
- Proven track record in delivery and implementation of talent development programmes.
- Showing authenticity when building strong relationships across the organisation, at all levels.
- The ability to think and work strategically and provide a vision for the employer brand.
- Experience in leading cultural alignment.
- The People & Culture Lead is key to the success in re-shaping the organisation. Here you will be expected to deliver on key strategic priorities, and work closely with the P&C Director but will have the scope and breadth to have autonomy. Support will always be provided when you need it.
- There are tangible career opportunities within this growing organisation.
- A strong package is on offer for the successful candidate including pension, bonus, free parking, Agile and Hybrid working model.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards on +353 86 8480808 in HRM Search Partners in strict confidence.