HRM Search Partners have been exclusively retained to lead the search in appointing a new People & Culture Manager. Employing approximately 600 people at six sites across the island of Ireland, including a number of longstanding, multi-generational manufacturing facilities that are deeply embedded in their local communities, this is an excellent opportunity to re-build the People, Culture, and HR program. Seeking candidates who understand the complexity and opportunity of working in a unionised environment (circa 50% of the employee population), this is a role of authentic change. You will shape not only HR programs and policies but also the core behaviours that will be 'Future of Work' focused.
Managing a team of 3, you will report to an inspirational People & Culture Director where you will deliver on the below.
- Continue to strengthen the organisational culture and capability through leadership development and management training (circa 60 people managers) in order to further develop drive performance, accountability and ultimately deliver a best-in-class employee experience
- Design and implement a world class colleague experience - full employee lifecycle from talent acquisition, EVP, talent development, succession planning to retirement
- Drive and operate high-performance culture through effective employee engagement and development tools. Redesign the performance management program.
- Review and bring up to date the People Policies and contract documentation. Identify and implement policies that are Future of Work focused which will ensure a positive colleague experience for both the attraction and retention of talent.
- Strategic ownership and management of IR/ER issues. Leverages P&C Director and own team to ensure delivery.
- 7-10 years HR experience, at least 3 in an HR/P&C team management role.
- Background in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Previous experience in forging positive IR relationships.
- Shaping and sustaining systematic change including M&A activity.
- Proven track record in delivery and implementation of operational HR in Ireland
- Showing authenticity when building strong relationships across the organisation, at all levels.
- The ability to think and work strategically and provide a vision for the employer brand.
- The People & Culture Manager is key to the success in re-shaping the organisation. Here you will be expected to deliver on key strategic priorities, and work closely with the P&C Director but will have the scope and breadth to have autonomy. Support will always be provided when you need it.
- There are tangible career opportunities within this growing organisation.
- A strong package is on offer for the successful candidate including an Agile and Hybrid working model.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search Partners in strict confidence. Please note Ashling is on annual leave from 1st August to 12th August inclusive. Please expect a response upon her return.