HRM Search have been exclusively retained by a growing global retail organisation to search for a 3 x People & Culture Business Partner in Dublin. Due to their impressive growth across Ireland, Europe the US they are growing their team and seek a seeking these HR People & Culture Business Partners to support divisions ranging from a headcount of 120 to 550 employees in areas such as Brand, Merchandising, Design along with other departments.
The central purpose of these roles will be to deliver a people agenda and service the business. There is a Centre of Excellence which support the People & Culture team that consist of Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Reward, Compensation and Benefits, Corporate and Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion. This agile and fast-paced organisation views these appointments as vital to its growing global footprint across Europe & the US whilst delivering best in class and ethical future work practices and transformation programs in order to meet the needs of their customers and employees.
Reporting to the Senior People & Culture Business Partner Central Functions the key areas of responsibilities include:
- To share accountability for the performance of your client group. To influence, and drive the business strategy, ensuring that leading edge people practices contribute to the overall success. Effective partnerships with senior leaders in your business areas is key to the success of this position.
- Provide day to day HR support to leaders and managers and be equipped with providing smart solutions whilst also driving accountability. Have the ability to firefight whilst maintaining strategic objectives.
- Act as the P&C ambassador rolling out COE initiatives in your business area whilst championing the use of COEs and giving timely feedback to enable the service to develop in accordance with the required business standards and ways of working. At any one time you will be required to roll out company-wide initiatives whilst working with the COE to develop solutions to needs specific to your business areas.
- Be an ambassador of change, support the business through transformation programmes both current and future. Lead the delivery of organisational change, working with your business area to adapt where necessary and create solutions that fit their needs.
- Holds 5 years HR Generalist/Business Partnering/People & Culture experience in a fast organisation.
- Global retail advantageous but not essential, open to industry.
- Demonstrates experience of working within an agile working environment.
- Ideally has supported large client groups within a Corporate Function or Head Office.
- Strong operational day to day HR support experience.
- Can impact effectively through innate and developed influencing capability. Has high emotional intelligence
- Has built high levels of credibility across multiple functions through delivery of people focused change and transformation initiatives.
- Can challenge others in a meaningful and respectful manner.
- Degree Level Standard Business related/HR qualification. CIPD or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- The successful appointee can expect a highly attractive package including 25% bonus; 10% Pension Contribution; Private Healthcare; 25 Days Annual Leave; Hybrid Working (2 per week WFH post-COVID restrictions); 2pm Friday finish; agile working hours.
- You will work within an impressive team of ambitious, smart, strategic thinkers who are driven by meaningful results and the impact they make on the organisation. Simply put they are passionate about their careers, the people they support and the business itself.
- There are tangible career opportunities within this global opportunities through their structured succession plans.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or apply in strict confidence.