HRM Search have been exclusively retained by a growing global retail organisation to appoint a Senior People & Culture Business Partner in Dublin. Due to impressive growth across Ireland, Europe and the US, the organisation are growing their team and seek a Senior HR People & Culture Business Partner to lead a People & Culture team of 3 across the Central Functions division. Here you will be supporting 500 employees across areas such as Finance, People & Culture (HR), Legal, Procurement and Store Development.
The central purpose of this role will be to partner with Directors and Heads of Function across several divisions of Central Functions to deliver a people agenda and service the business. There is a Centre of Excellence which support the People & Culture team that consist of Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Reward, Compensation and Benefits, Corporate and Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion. This agile and fast-paced organisation views this new Senior People & Culture Business Partner as vital to its growing global footprint across Europe & the US whilst delivering best in class and ethical future work practices and transformation programs to meet the needs of their customers and employees.
Reporting to the People and Culture Director, Central Functions the key areas of responsibilities include:
- Partner with Directors and Heads of Function to deliver a people agenda. Forge strong working relationships and build a sustainable stakeholder map.
- Support the business through transformation programs both current and future. Bring people on the journey of change providing an embedded change culture through delivery of programs such as early careers, people management skills and organisational restructuring.
- Increase manager capability and work with the Learning and Development team to deliver the capability through various leadership programs. There are 115 people managers from Directors, Managers and Team Leaders in the 500 employee population in Central Functions. You will directly support circa 20 Senior Leaders.
- Leadership & development of junior team members is incredibly important. The Business Partnering team have a very clear career path for junior members to progress their careers.
- Support the business through its continued growth. This includes partnering with Finance & Procurement Leaders in the US and building out teams and capability.
- Holds 7-10 years HR/People & Culture experience in a fast paced multi-national or multi-site organisation.
- Corporate retail HR experience is desirable though not essential.
- Demonstrates experience of working within an agile working environment.
- Ideally has supported large client groups within a Corporate Function or Head Office.
- Has built high levels of credibility with Senior Leaders across multiple functions through delivery of people focused change and transformation initiatives.
- Has experience of leading a function or organisation through an organisational restructure or re-design.
- Has people management experience, in particular development of own team.
- Degree Level Standard Business related/HR qualification. CIPD or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- The successful appointee can expect a highly attractive package including 25% bonus; 10% Pension Contribution; Private Healthcare; 25 Days Annual Leave; Hybrid Working (2 per week WFH post-COVID restrictions); 2pm Friday finish; agile working hours.
- You will work within a impressive team of ambitious, smart, strategic thinkers who are driven by meaningful results and the impact they make on the organisation. Simply put they are passionate about their careers, the people they support and the business itself.
- There are tangible career opportunities within these global opportunities through their structured succession plans.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or apply in strict confidence.