This business is a leader in medical imaging worldwide, offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, digital and AI solutions for diagnostic and interventional imaging. A track record in building lasting relationships so that this organisation enables people to live better lives. The businesses purpose is placed around human cooperation at the heart of the organisation's relationships and actions. A pioneer for 95 years in the field of contrast media, this businesses team consists of over 2,600 people globally, continuously innovating with 10% of revenue dedicated to Research & Development across four centres around the world including a state of the art manufacturing plant here in Ireland that is seeing consistent growth and investment.
High Performing Culture
- Build a positive and performance-oriented site culture
- Share in the company's visions and objectives and work to inspire and motivate site employees
- Introduce and maintain measures promoting employee wellbeing, enabling personal and professional success
- Manage labor agreements, benefit packages, and conditions if necessary
- Develop the site leadership team and actively manage succession planning
- Train and mentor direct reports to understand productivity and drive continuous improvements
- Role-model for employees and look for opportunities to develop high potential individuals
- Ensure site has a long-term strategy and plan
- Manage capital investments to achieve business objectives
- Effectively maintain site's organizational structure and headcount and adjust as needed
- Ensure clear communication between all levels and functions of the site to enable effective collaboration
- Execute corporate, divisional and/or site level strategic initiatives and monitor post implementation progress
- Collaborate with leaders of other sites and other business functions in order to achieve business objectives
- Role model to reinforce company values in how the site is managed and operated.
- Role model and drive a continuous improvement culture on site.
- Monitor site performance trends and results against objectives and implement corrective actions in a timely manner
- Be able to quickly understand financial impact and prioritize allocation of resources accordingly
- Lead routine performance reviews with VP of Technical Operations on site financials and scorecard, including safety, quality, service and cost
- Lead site leadership reviews and challenge and motivate team to achieve performance potential
- Host business reviews at your site to align with operations leadership on the direction of the site and enable leadership team to engage across the site
- Establish a strong shop floor presence, identifying opportunities for improvement and role modelling/reinforcing positive behaviors.
- Must hold a B.S. in Engineering/Science or related discipline
- Must have at least 10 years + experience in manufacturing.
- Must be familiar with chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing operations and techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of factors which impact standard production cost.
- Must have the ability to direct manpower resources to resolve problems which rise in all plant departments.
- Should understand corporate accounting methods and practices.
- Should have a working knowledge of continuous improvement, utilizing such techniques as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Shane Browne on + 353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.