Our client is a hugely progressive full-service law firm who are seeing considerable expansion at the moment. They offer innovative and personalised legal solutions to a broad spectrum of established and start up indigenous Irish companies, multinational organisations and private individuals. The firm puts its people at the centre of their success and has a huge focus on personal career development and support.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a progressive and commercially orientated Property Lawyer Solicitor who is interested in building their career in a fast pasted practice in Dublin. The hire is very much to support the growth of the practice area and will offer considerable career development opportunities as the firm continues to expand.
The role will be advising and providing best in class legal advice to a healthy mix of existing and new clients, including a wide range of commercial Irish companies, multinationals, developers, commercial property landlords, financial institutions, private individuals, corporate borrowers, and other providers of finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting clients in with legal matters related to acquisitions, disposals, and financing of properties
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and submitting all required documentation including commercial leases for both landlords and tenants; facility agreements, security documents and ancillary documents; deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and license agreements
- Providing legal support in relation to financing, and banking and property transactions
In order to be considered for this Property and Banking Solicitor opportunity, you will ideally have a strong training background in a top tier or well-regarded mid-tier firm and extensive property law experience in Ireland or the UK. You will be a commercially orientated, career focussed and interested in your personal development.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be an experienced Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience providing legal advice and support across a broad spectrum of property and/or construction related matters in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent working knowledge of CRO and PRAI filings and registrations
- Exposure to transactional banking law and working knowledge of security and credit regulations in Ireland
- A proactive and team focussed approach with the ability to work cross-functionally with other practice areas in the firm to ensure client delivery
- You are an adept communicator with confidence in delivery built through your experience working with high calibre clients
- You will be organised, professional and business orientated with strong attention to detail
- You will be ambitious with a growth mindset and interested in building your personal brand and career in a fast-paced environment
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and package
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team with the associated personal development that would naturally follow
- A broad and varied range of work with some of the most prestigious clients in the market
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.