This multinational organisation based in Cork has their Irish HQ based in Cork and is seeking an experienced Reward Analyst to support their growing organisation.
As Reward Analyst, you will:
- Own and manage the internal HRIS and Employee Self-Service portal
- HR policy and management of employee day to day queries
- Support the Payroll Analyst on weekly and monthly payroll activities
- Manage employee expenses, provides accurate and timely data for payroll purposes
- Support Reward Manager in optimising communication campaigns on their benefits portal
- Support role out of Health & Wellbeing Programs
- Own the onboarding experience for any new hires from contract execution, new employee starter form, parking permits and induction program and coordinated
- Support the reward program through employee support and data analytics for HR and Finance purposes
- Be responsible for all internal communication, including Reward Statements, Changes/Improvements to Reward, Payroll updates
- Ad hoc support to HRD and Reward Manager as required on HR activity and projects
- 2 - 4 years' experience in a Reward OR Payroll OR Finance capacity
- Experience of working in a fast paced working environment
- Experience with Workplace, Intranet, employee engagement channels with digital communication experience
- Ability to provide detailed reports with ease.
- Intermediate MS Word & Powerpoint
- Ability to multitask, adjusting priorities as appropriate and with high level of accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Advanced Outlook and data analytics essential (Power BI an advantage)
- Prior experience with flexible benefits portals, data interfaces, system maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
You will have the opportunity to work with Ireland's leading business and HR minds. You will also be part of a small yet impactful team in what can be truly described as a dynamic and collaborative environment. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To discover more apply to this role or contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 21 4358748 for a confidential discussion.