Our client is an incredibly well establish and successful multi-site manufacturing business with their Head Office in Dublin. The business services both the UK and Irish markets through established partners and has built its success on strong customer relationships, agility and the highest quality of products. Following the recent acquisition by a global player as part of their strategic entry into the local market, the business has now created a new Sales Director position which will be responsible for driving the key commercial activity of the organisation across multiple regions.
This newly created Sales Director opportunity will be responsible for the retention and development of the existing and long-standing client relationships along with working with the other key internal stakeholders in the organisation to grow the sales numbers in both the UK and Irish market. With the UK market largely representing the substantial growth potential the successful candidate will look to identify, engage and secure additional partners in this market.
For the right candidate, this means they would join a hugely successful and well-established business as part of the senior leadership team. They are offering an incredibly rewarding career path and potential to build your career within the wider international network.
Specific Responsibilities would include:
- Develop / Maintain the strategic account management structure to ensure the successful retention of all Irish and UK based customers as measured by sales retention and growth
- Work closely with both the Product Development Manager and Head of Marketing to grow existing share of business with existing clients through new products and innovations. This includes working closely with any new partners and customisation of product for their channels
- Take full responsibility for the structure and management of ROI and UK sales teams as well managing the relationships with the agents in other regions for optimum results.
- Identify, engage, onboard and partner with new retail partners, primarily in the UK market where the growth potential lies, to increase the sales output for the business
- Take full ownership of the strategic client accounts
- Drive new sales channels in line with the European business model
In order to be considered for this Sales Director opportunity, you will need to be an established sales professional who operates at a senior level and understands the nuances of the Irish and UK market. Specifically, we are looking for high achievers with the following experience and competencies:
- Extensive senior level sales experience in a similarly structured manufacturing or product sales environment, ideally with large strategic B2B customers in both the Irish and UK markets
- A developed people leader who is able to motivate and inspire the sales team to grow the business relationships and sales numbers
- Strong emotional intelligence with deep social skills who is humble and takes ownership / responsibility for their actions
- A commercial approach to business and able to spot and create opportunity and value
- Financial literacy and understands the commercial levers of the business
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
- A genuine passion for sales and customer relationships with a focus on customer satisfaction
- A flexible approach with the willingness to learn and develop
What's on offer:
- Progressive Sales Director opportunity in a very well established and highly successful manufacturing business
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Wider opportunity in the global network to progress your career
- Strong and established customer base and market leading products
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.