A hugely progressive law firm are seeing considerable growth in the Irish market. They work closely with the leading multinational corporates and financial institutions delivering innovative legal advice and solutions. Their culture is collaborative and progressive and genuinely focused on developing people their people.
This is a unique opportunity within Corporate M&A to elevate your career to Equity Partner level in a very short timeframe. The hire is very much to support the growth of the practice area and will offer considerable career development opportunities as the firm and the Corporate practice group continues to expand.
The role will ensure the continued growth of the Corporate M&A practice group working closely with buy-side clients including European Infrastructure Funds, Private Equity, and international investors supporting high value transactions.
In order to be considered for this Senior Associate opportunity, you will ideally have a strong training background in a top tier, well-regarded mid-tier firm or international firm with extensive experience in Corporate M&A in Ireland or in the UK. You will be commercially orientated, career focussed and interested in your personal development.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be an experienced corporate lawyer with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience working closely with premium clients on large cross-border transactional deals.
- You will have broad sectoral exposure and the confidence to work closely and run complete deals with clients.
- You will be ambitious with a growth mindset and interested in building your personal brand and career in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and team focussed approach with the ability to work cross-functionally with other practice areas in the firm to ensure client delivery.
- You will be an adept communicator with confidence in delivery built through your experience working with high calibre clients.
What's on offer:
- A clear and genuine Equity Partnership path.
- Highly competitive salary and package.
- Opportunity to work closely with the leading partner in the field.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team with the associated personal development that would naturally follow.
- A broad and varied range of work with some of the most prestigious clients in the market.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.