Our client is a top tier law firm with an incredible reputation in the market. They advise and support highly successful international and domestic commercial clients and financial service institutions who operate within the Irish market and internationally within their global network.
Their Employment Practice group is integrated into the wider firm and offers a broad mix of high-quality legal advice and services covering all areas of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious, to their premium domestic and international clients across all market sectors.
This unique Senior Associate opportunity in the employment team would offer the successful candidate unrivalled access to the most interesting work, close engagement with well-regarded clients and the opportunity to develop your career working closely with the Partners operating at the highest level in Employment Law in the Irish market.
You will be responsible for advising clients on strategic and business critical legal matters, driving defence related to contentious employment litigation, advising on all employment aspects of commercial transactions, and advising employers on employee internal grievance and disciplinary processes.
Due to the level of this hire, the Senior Associate would be expected to lead on complex employment law matters, support the wider firm agenda in relation to business development and growing the practice and mentor junior members in the team.
To be considered for this Senior Employment Associate opportunity, you will have a demonstrable approach to client engagement, business development and technical delivery with the ability to engage with clients in a meaningful manner and establish long term relationships and to build your personal brand in the market.
You will have a minimum of 4 years+ PQE in employment law having trained in a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland or the UK.
You will have an engaging and commercial approach with extensive client experience working closely with leading Irish and international businesses.
In addition to the above, you will
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, hight inclusive environment with a focussed commitment to high quality delivery
- Be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps towards partnership
- Have a strong academic background in a related discipline
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Senior Associate role in a leading employment law team in Ireland
- Access to the most interesting employment law assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- An opportunity to build towards partnership
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.