Our client is a hugely progressive law firm who are seeing considerable growth in the Irish market. They work closely with the leading multinational corporates and financial institutions delivering innovative legal advice and solutions. Their culture is collaborative and progressive and genuinely focussed on developing people their people.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a commercially orientated Senior Associate Real Estate lawyer who is interested in building their career in a fast pasted practice in Dublin. The hire is very much to support the growth of the practice area and will offer considerable career development opportunities as the firm and the Property practice group continues to expand.
The role will be advising and providing best in class legal advice to a healthy mix of existing and new clients, including a wide range of commercial Irish companies, multinationals, developers, commercial property landlords, financial institutions, private individuals, corporate borrowers, and other providers of finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting clients with legal matters related to acquisitions, disposals, and financing of properties
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and submitting all required documentation including commercial leases for both landlords and tenants; facility agreements, security documents and ancillary documents; deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and license agreements
- Providing legal support in relation to financing, and banking and property transactions
- Managing associates and legal executives to ensure effective client delivery
In order to be considered for this Senior Associate opportunity, you will ideally have a strong training background in a top tier, well-regarded mid-tier firm or international firm with extensive property law experience in Ireland or the UK. You will be a commercially orientated, career focussed and interested in your personal development.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be an experienced Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience providing legal advice and support across a broad spectrum of property and/or construction related matters in Ireland or the UK
- Experience in dealing directly with clients managing high value property transactions
- Exposure to transactional banking law and working knowledge of security and credit regulations in Ireland
- A proactive and team focussed approach with the ability to work cross-functionally with other practice area in the firm to ensure client delivery
- You are an adept communicator with confidence in delivery built through your experience working with high calibre clients
- You will be ambitious with a growth mindset and interested in building your personal brand and career in a fast-paced environment
What's on offer:
- Highly competitive salary and package
- Opportunity to work closely with the leading partners
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team with the associated personal development that would naturally follow
- A broad and varied range of work with some of the most prestigious clients in the market
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.