Our client, one of Ireland's most progressive corporate law firms, is seeking to appoint a Senior Banking Associate Solicitor to support the growth and success of their Banking and Finance team. The practice group is headed up by an incredibly impressive partner and through their firm reputation, they access and work with premium clients ranging from major domestic and international banks, funds, non-bank lenders, corporate borrowers to investors and developers. This opportunity will offer an incredibly fast track to Equity Partnership for the right candidate.
The Senior Banking Associate Solicitor will advise high profile institutional clients on a broad range of legal matters and would suit a career and quality driven professional looking broad then exposure and accelerate their personal development.
You will be responsible for the generation and delivery of a premium service in fund finance, real estate finance, secured and unsecured lending transactions, senior and mezzanine debt structures, leveraged acquisition finance, syndicated loans, loan sale transactions, debt restructuring, debt capital markets and securitisations.
To be considered for this Senior Associate opportunity, you will be a qualified solicitor with relevant post-qualification experience from a well-regarded firm and a demonstrable partnership approach to client delivery. You will also be passionate about your career development and be able to influence and thrive in a blue-chip multinational environment.
In the addition to the above candidates should:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland and/or England & Wales with 5+ years' PQE working on high value banking transactions in ideally a Big 6, mid-tier tier or international firm in Dublin or with a City of London firm.
- Have a strong consultative approach, comfortable with advising clients in relation to lending and security items.
- Be technically adept, along with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team.
- Have a collaborative and problem-solving approach to work challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer:
- Access to premium international clients and transactions.
- Genuine opportunity to become an Equity Partner in a short timeframe.
- Above market salary and benefits package.
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners.
- Opportunity to work in one of the most exciting Law Firms in Ireland.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.