A multi-national organisation with continued growth in Cork with a culture of diversity, inclusion, passion for people, ambition and collaboration is seeking a Senior HR Manager.
Sitting on the Site Leadership Team with this large multinational organisation, the Senior HR Manager's key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- The successful appointee will be fully accountable for the HR and People agenda and will also lead or support Cork and global HR projects.
- Managing and developing a HR Team, ensuring continued growth and development.
- Leading the HR strategy through tactical delivery in areas such as development, coaching, Employee Relations, CSR, Compensation and Benefits, Diversity, Wellbeing, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention, Change Management.
- Taking an active role in influencing global HR guidance and strategy.
- Providing coaching and facilitation to the SLT and people managers to drive personal growth and team development, ensuring attraction, retention, development, wellbeing and communication are focal points.
- The Senior HR Manager will provide efficient and creative solutions to both simple and complex challenges as they arise. Solutions will be data driven and evidence based which will demonstrate the value of the HR teams.
- Developing authentic and collaborative relationships with Senior Leadership in Cork, Senior Leaders in the US and the HR team in Cork.
- Developing an exceptional and meaningful communication strategy within an agile, multi-cultural and high performing working environment.
- Ensuring excellence in all compliance, legal and procedural requirements.
- Acts cultural ambassador for the organisation and encompasses the core values in all actions and interactions.
- 10 years' plus HR experience, at least 5 years' as HR Manager.
- Experience of managing, coaching and developing a HR Team. Is ambitious for the team seeks opportunity to develop them and those around them.
- Key demonstrable attributes for this role include judgement, resilience, authenticity, decision making and exceptional communication skills.
- A high level of motivation and accountability, with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Exceptional collaboration experience, specifically at Senior Leadership level within a matrixed reporting environment.
- Is innately commercial and has the ability and experience to balance and drive the HR and site goals, locally and internationally.
- Can demonstrate how to detect trends and changes and can assess impact on the business.
- Seeks to challenge where there is meaningful justification, viewing this as essential to authentically implement the HR strategy. Backs justification through data and company values.
- Has experience in delivering and implementing new HR systems.
- Focuses on continuous improvement, always seeking better ways of working.
- Sitting on the Senior Leadership Team within this growing and high performing organisation will provide the right level of challenge and opportunity for an ambitious candidate.
- An excellent package is on offer for the successful appointee.
To discover more on this Search Assignment, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in strict confidence on +353 214511191. Please note that due to Covid 19 all interviews will be conducted via conference call.