HRM Search have been exclusively retained by a growing global retail organisation to search for a Senior People & Culture Business Partner in Dublin. Due to their impressive growth across Ireland, Europe nd the US they are growing their team and seek a seeking Senior HR People & Culture Business Partner to lead a People & Culture team of 3 in their corporate services division. Here you will be supporting 500 employees across areas such as Finance, People & Culture (HR), Legal, Procurement and Store Development.
The central purpose of this role will be partner with Directors and Heads of Function within Central Services to deliver a people agenda and service the business. There is a Centre of Excellence which support the People & Culture team that consist of Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Reward, Compensation and Benefits, Corporate and Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion. This agile and fast-paced organisation views this new Senior People & Culture Business Partner as vital to its growing global footprint across Europe & the US whilst delivering best in class and ethical future work practices and transformation programs in order to meet the needs of their customers and employees.
Reporting to the People and Culture Director, Central Functions the key areas of responsibilities include:
- To share, along with the Director, accountability for the performance of your client group. To influence, and drive the business strategy, ensuring that leading edge people practices contribute to the overall success. Effective partnerships with senior leaders in your business areas is key to the success of this position.
- Be an ambassador of change, support the business through transformation programmes both current and future. Lead the delivery of organisational change, working with your business area to adapt where necessary and create solutions that fit their needs.
- Act as the P&C ambassador rolling out COE initiatives in your business area whilst championing the use of COEs and giving timely feedback to enable the service to develop in accordance with the required business standards and ways of working. At any one time you will be required to roll out companywide initiatives whilst working with the COE to develop solutions to needs specific to your business areas.
- Developing talent for the future of P&C is a key responsibility within this P&C leadership position. Within the Business Partnering team Primark have an extremely clear career path with succession opportunities high performing employees. This role is responsible for a team of 3 People & Culture members.
- As a Senior BP it is imperative to build and maintain effective working relationships with your client group, People and Culture Business Partner colleagues and the organisation's COEs.
- Holds 7-10 years HR/People & Culture experience in a fast paced multi-national or multi-site organisation.
- Corporate retail HR experience is desirable though not essential.
- Demonstrates experience of working within an agile working environment.
- Ideally has supported large client groups within a Corporate Function or Head Office.
- Has built high levels of credibility with Senior Leaders across multiple functions through delivery of people focused change and transformation initiatives.
- Has experience of leading a function or organisation through an organisational restructure or re-design.
- Has people management experience, in particular development of own team.
- Degree Level Standard Business related/HR qualification. CIPD or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- The successful appointee can expect a highly attractive package including 25% bonus; 10% Pension Contribution; Private Healthcare; 25 Days Annual Leave; Hybrid Working (2 per week WFH post-COVID restrictions); 2pm Friday finish; agile working hours.
- You will work within a impressive team of ambitious, smart, strategic thinkers who are driven by meaningful results and the impact they make on the organisation. Simply put they are passionate about their careers, the people they support and the business itself.
- There are tangible career opportunities within this global opportunities through their structured succession plans.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or apply in strict confidence.