This business is a leader in medical imaging worldwide, offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, digital and AI solutions for diagnostic and interventional imaging. A track record in building lasting relationships so that this organisation enables people to live better lives. The businesses purpose is placed around human cooperation at the heart of the organisation's relationships and actions. A pioneer for 95 years in the field of contrast media, this businesses team consists of over 2,600 people globally, continuously innovating with 10% of revenue dedicated to Research & Development across four centres around the world including a state of the art manufacturing plant here in Ireland that is seeing consistent growth and investment.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining EHS management systems to the highest industry standards and respecting Corporate's standards.
- Responsible for promoting and facilitating the achievement of high standards of environment, health and safety performance across all activities on site.
- Manage process safety management system.
- Responsible for routine and non routine reporting of EHS information to appropriate 3rd parties in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Conduct regular Site Safety and Environmental audits to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Keep abreast of all relevant Safety and Environmental legislators and regulations, both locally, nationally and within the EC.
- Plan and deliver annual safety and environmental training program. Partner with with HR to ensure that all mandatory training is completed.
- Ensure all staff receive appropriate and relevant training as required that associated with new/revised SOPs, health and safety issues and/or environmental issues.
- Responsible for site emergency response programme in conjunction with Production and Facilities Manager.
- Develop Site Safety and Environment Policies and procedures in conjunction with
- Corporate Safety and Environment Group.
- Work with the HRBP in the area of occupational health.
- Degree in Science / Engineering
- Formal safety qualification.
- Previous relevant industrial experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Experience in IPPC license, GHG permit compliance and ISO14001 implementation and
- operation would be beneficial.
- Strong EHS leadership with previous managerial experience.
- Extensive knowledge of EHS regulations and EHS management systems.
- Creative in developing new safety and environmental programmes and solutions.
- Effectively manage competing priorities, adaptable to change, demonstrated ability to accept additional responsibilities and manage tasks through teamwork.
- Demonstrated abilities to provide direction to employees, establishes the overall objectives and resources available, broadly defines missions and functions to the employees.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Shane Browne on + 353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.