This leading and progressive professional services organisation seeks 'Future of Work' Strategic People Partner. Supporting a cohort of c 300 professionals across Technology, Finance, Strategy, Services & Marketing, this is an ideal role for a progressive HR practitioner who is on a development path and is seeking to gain wider exposure with senior stakeholder and deliver change.
Based in their Dublin HQ, you will have the option to work 3 days per week from home post pandemic with flexi-time also an option.
- Support and manage the local implementation of key programmes in areas such as workforce planning, resourcing, performance management, capability assessment and development, ensuring alignment to and adoption of Group HR policies, processes and frameworks.
- Act as a strategic HR partner to the relevant management teams, providing HR guidance and advice in order to ensure the provision of a quality HR service that aligns with overall strategy and plans.
- Work with management to ensure the business is resourced appropriately, providing HR expertise across the end to end process including participating as a member of interview panels as required.
- Actively seek solutions to identified people-related business problems and bring these solutions to the wider HR team to ensure consistent best practice across the organisation.
- Expert in stakeholder management, proven ability in building and managing strategic relationships
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable influencing and presenting at senior levels
- High emotional intelligence and understanding of the different ways to be flexible and adaptable to different audiences Solid understanding of current Irish Employment legislation
- Highly motivated, resilient and with the ability to operate in complex situations
- Experience working in change environments and ability to work with ambiguity at times
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities and a solution-focused
This is a truly strategic role with an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive HR Team and organisation.
An excellent package is on offer including bonus; pension (10%); Full Family Healthcare; 26 Days Annual Leave; 3 Days WFH; Flexi-time; tangible career development and opportunities.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or click to apply in strict confidence.