An innovative R&D facility with matrixed reporting lines requires a Senior HR Business Partner or HR Manager to provide creative and innovative solutions to support the SLT. Additional global projects and function HR leadership are also available with this strategic appointment.
The Senior HR Business Partner will be pivotal in the implementation of the HR strategy for a state of the art R&D facility in Cork, in conjunction with responsibility for additional functions and HR projects. As they will be wholly responsible for the delivery of the HR strategy, the successful appointee must hold depth of experience in influencing at Senior Leadership Level. The Senior HR Business Partner will work quickly to establish relationships and credibility within the organisation, both in Cork and the US, engaging with all relevant stakeholders. They will provide efficient and creative solutions to both simple and complex challenges as they arise.
Sitting on the SLT for this world class R&D facility and reporting to the HR Director,
Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
* Implementing the HR Strategy for the site, the cross functional team and additional Cork functions
* Leading local and global HR projects, such as Diversity and Inclusion, and Educational Assistance programs
* Acting as a beacon of HR innovation in line with site culture and team sub-cultures. Providing the platform and tools for the R&D facility to create a unified culture, whilst recognising the importance and significance of unique sub-cultures through the provision of creative and inventive strategic people solutions
* Developing authentic and collaborative relationships with Senior Leadership in Cork, the cohort of Senior Leaders in the US, the HR team and US HR Business Partners
* Creating a balanced strategic alignment with the US and Cork, with flexibility to tailor solutions fit for purpose. Supporting Senior Leadership to manage upwards and vertically both locally and in the US
* Developing an exceptional and meaningful communication strategy within an agile working environment
* Providing coaching and facilitation to the SLT to drive personal growth and team development, ensuring retention and engagement of talent are focal points
* Developing the leadership development program in line with personal and commercial goals and objectives
* Providing strategic responsibility for succession planning and career development, supporting leaders to back up talent reviews. Supporting leaders to collaborate effectively when undertaking talent reviews
The ideal candidate will posses the following expertise and compentencies:
7-10 years' HR experience, at least 3 years' as HR Manager or Senior HR Business Partner
* Experience within a creative environment where individuals are forced to think differently to leverage into the wider business.
* Key demonstrable attributes for this role include judgement, resilience, authenticity, decision making
* A high level of motivation and accountability, with the ability to hit the ground running, working with the HR Director as a sounding board.
* Exceptional collaboration experience, specifically at Senior Leadership level within a matrixed reporting environment
* Seeks to challenge where there is meaningful justification, viewing this as essential to authentically implement the HR strategy, which builds trust, forges strong working relationships and establishes credibility
* Focuses on continuous improvement, always seeking better ways of working
* Ideally will have been through a HR change management journey
* Thrives in a diverse and agile environment with excellent collaboration skills
* Has a commercial mindset and drives the HR agenda in line with commercial goals
* Is ambitious, seeks opportunity to develop personally and those around them
* Provides and shares creative HR solutions with the HR team
The Reward for this appointment includes:
An exceptional remuneration package, salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include car allowance, performance bonus, full family healthcare, company pension contribution.
There are tangible career progression opportunities for the successful appointee.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search in strict confidence on +353214511191