A leading dynamic and technology driven media organisation is seeking a HR Co-ordinator who will co-ordinate a Talent Management process in Dublin 8. The successful candidate will be accountable for talent visibility, mitigating attrition risk and ensuring a bench of successors are in place. The successful candidate will report to the Senior HR Business Partner and will be effective in their ownership of the following result areas:
- Take ownership regarding talent and recruitment needs from talent attraction to interviewing and onboarding.
- Has experience in attracting talent utilising internal and external resources whilst managing cost.
- Co-ordinates the onboarding process, delivers HR induction and facilities training schedules
- Co-ordinates employee benefits, eg pension, healthcare.
- Provides HR reports regarding new hires, leavers and benefits
- Develops the employer brand through various channel, including social media such as twitter and Instagram
- 2-3 years' experience in Recruitment or HR administration
- Seeks to continuously improve
- Is passionate about talent and how this links to commercial success
- Is collaborative and thrives in a dynamic working environment
- Has excellent stakeholder management
- Is systems savvy, report generation and online platforms including social media.
- Possesses strong communication skills
- If you have experience in recruitment and seeking a move into HR this would also be very suitable for the organisation.
- Competitive Salary for the successful candidate
- DC Pension @ 5% Employer contribution
- Full Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Wellbeing program including onsite yoga, running club and mental health programs
- Focused and tangible career progression opportunities
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in confidence in HRM on +353 21 4358748