HRM Search have been retained by a leading and global Forbes Top 10 organisation to appoint the newly created role of Talent Acquisition Manager for their Dublin operations which consist of 4 business spanning a current headcount of 1800 employees.
The is a strategic and important permanent appointment, which is in part to address the ongoing high demand for talent, in particular Pharmacists and OTC employees and warehouse operatives, along with supporting recruitment for the Shared Services teams - Finance, IT, HR, Procurement. For the right candidate, this means they can create a holistic approach to Talent Acquisition which will include direct recruitment of talent, reviewing current processes and structures, implementation of appointed ATS, prescreen, and building a talent pool for future needs. The successful candidate will have the support of their direct reports - a Talent Acquisition Lead, Talent Acquisition Analyst and Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team through personal delivery, coaching and development. Act as Player/Manager. Current run rate of new hires is 50-60 per month.
- Create an integrated 'cross pollination' structure that supports all four businesses in their recruitment requirements. The integrated approach will ensure all business units have support when needed.
- Create and implement a strategy to mitigate exposure during peak recruitment drives. Provide creative and agile solutions for predictive needs.
- Ensure effective management of candidate databases in supporting candidate tracking to ensure transparent and efficient processes.
- Provide statistical analysis in order to support decision making and influence key stakeholders in their recruitment requirements.
- The successful candidate must display tangible examples of the following competencies: Accountability; Leadership; Strategic Thinking; Attention to Detail; Relationship Building
- The successful candidate must also be able to display creative solutions to talent needs, have the ability influence and manage a team effectively.
- At least 3 years Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment Management experience is required plus an additional 4-5 years recruitment experience.
- Must have experience of personally delivery of high volume recruitment needs - both direct sourcing and vendor management.
- Educated to degree level.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to re-create a TA function with the full support of the HR Leader.
- An excellent package is on offer.
Those curious to learn more will receive a candidate briefing document upon request in confidence. You can also discover more by contacting Ashling Edwards at HRM Search or click to apply, all is strict confidence.