HRM have been retained by this leading cyber security organisation to support new Talent Acquistion Business Partners (remote working). This is a result of recent significant round of funding and continued growth, The central purpose of these roles will be to support the enterprise sales organisation across the EMEA and APAC regions. For these positions, we know the successful hires can work fully remotely. We understand the organisation's culture to be agile, fun and high performing and is truly an exciting time to join the build phase of this future-ready attack protection disruptor This is an organisation that is outclassing its competitors not only for its sophisticated protection against cyber-attacks, they are also attracting top talent due to the career opportunity and superb culture they have already created. We see a very strong future for this pre-IPO organisation. Currently with a headcount of circa 1,000 employees, there is a need for up to 150 new hires by the end of next year.
- Full ownership of the recruitment cycle across the EMEA & APAC region for Mid-Level and Senior Sales enterprise positions.
- Provides innovative candidate attraction methodology and tools to attract top talent into the organisation
- Provides an exceptional candidate experience through the recruitment cycle from initial engagement to contract delivery. Works closely with hiring managers and HR Partners to ensure a seamless onboarding process.
- Creates a project timeline for each requisition and drives the process and the reporting to hiring managers to mitigate risk and provide market collated data which will enable decision making.
- Uses effective interviewing methodology to ensure candidates meet the high standards required.
- Minimum 5+ years recruiting in a growing tech company sourcing and hiring enterprise sales talent at all levels
- At least 3 years of EMEA and/or APAC in successful delivery of high-volume enterprise sales recruitment
- Uses other tools outside of LinkedIn in sourcing top talent; has demonstrative experience
- Can manage multiple and conflicting talent acquisition demands and stakeholders (circa 20 roles)
- Can demonstrate their ability to positively support and influence candidate, colleagues and all key stakeholders.
- Is comfortable working remotely. Is based within the EU, ideally Ireland, UK or Germany.
- The package on offer is outstanding and can expect this organisation to be highly competitive.
- Benefits include full family dental and healthcare, pension, RSU's, Paid Maternity Leave, Bonus.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM or click to apply in strict confidence.