HRM have partnered with this innovative multinational organisation who is one of Ireland's leading employers. With operations in Dublin and Cork, this organisation now requires a Total Rewards Manager to join their organisation. This role can be based either in Cork or Dublin for this global leader.
Reporting to the HR Director the role includes:
- Leading and driving reward strategy, providing innovative solutions to ensure the organisation's reward structures remain both competitive and fit for purpose
- Using sophisticated data analytics to present on internal data and external market trends to a senior leadership team on all related reward matters
- Working closely with a HR Director and HR team to manage remuneration policy organisation wide, ensuring a total reward and equitable approach
- Being accountable for delivery of annual salary reviews, benchmarking and other pay scheme evaluation and change processes
- Driving accountability for succession planning within a senior leadership team, including internal and external talent pools
- Creating authentic relationships with senior leaders and being a true partner to the business to ensure stake holder buy-in, clarity and alignment with company commercial goals
- Developing new reward strategies collaborating with others to ensure needs are met and gaps are addressed, while also being balanced with commercial viability
- Managing, leading, coaching and developing a team of reward specialists to ensure impact and delivery, along with their engagement and career development. Challenging a team to push boundaries, challenge the status quo, provide innovative solutions and explore initiatives in a meaningful way
- Supporting and driving a Wellbeing program, assessing fit for purpose and alignment to individual needs
- Driving a meaningful and purposeful Diversity and Inclusion agenda
- Managing in a global organisation while understanding local context and implications
- Maintaining relationships with trade unions
- Leading and/or participating in European HR projects and initiatives
The Person needs to posses:
- The ability to translate business strategy across the HR value chain, specifically, Reward, HR Shared Services, Compensation & Benefits, Pensions, Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion is essential.
- Experience includes creating behavioural transformation, driving curiosity (an essential competency), innovation and shared accountability.
- Experience in leading large-scale projects in a fast-paced complex organisation is important, particularly where they have encountered resistance to change.
- Strong people leadership skills are key, including the ability to develop, coach, challenge and shape a team.
- A minimum of five years' experience as a Reward Manager or Compensation & Benefits Manager, or exceptional HR Business Partners or HR Managers with demonstrable experience in reward.
- Experience leading a transformational reward strategy, that aligns to both people and commercial agendas.
- The role of Total Reward Manager who will report to HR Director, Ireland, will result in effective execution of the reward strategy. For the successful ambitious apointee there is a clear succession plan allowing for personal career development and promotion.
- An exceptional package is on offer which will include, car allowance, generous pension, company bonus, personal bonus, full family healthcare, flexible working arrangements.
To discover more, please contact Ashling Edwards in strict confidence in HRM Search on +353214511191