Our client is a global leader in their sector based out of Dublin and part of a wider international group. They offer a diverse, professional and growing environment and are looking for a strong Treasurer and Cash Manager to join the business on a permanent basis to support the ongoing development of the function and global business. Their proactive career planning ensures that individual's performance is recognised and that there is clarity around development and success in the business.
The Treasury and Cash Manager role, reporting in the Group Financial Director, will be responsible for ensuring that all treasury activities are conducted effectively and ethically and comply with the organisation's policies and standards as well as relevant regulations and laws. This is a critical hire for the business as it continues to grow, and the successful candidate will be integral in managing both the treasury and cash position of the business. This would require a strong treasurer who understands the broader finance functions who is able to support policy, initiatives as well as the say to day management of the function.
The role will require travel within Europe and further afield to offices as well as other countries where the company has operations.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Treasury policy setting and enforcement
- Improve global Treasury network with focus on regional finance service centres
- Create proper separation of Net Working Capital management activities and Treasury activities
- Managing the roll out of the secure payments' solution
- Managing the roll out of supply chain financing in conjunction with third party providers and Group Treasury
- Cash flow forecasting
- Foreign exchange risk management including
- Foreign Currency sales and purchases forecasting review
- Bank Account funding/defunding
- Calculating foreign currency exposures at month end and adjusting foreign currency bank balances as necessary
- Analysing P&L foreign exchange gains and losses on a monthly basis.
- Manage risks associated with cash movements in company
- Oversight of the Accounts Receivable activities
- Managing bank accounts required to support the company's activities, in conjunction with Group Treasury
- Identifying efficiencies in managing intercompany invoicing
- Support resolution of Intercompany aged balances between entities
- Roll out of Corporate Credit Card programme in company and administration thereafter
- Act as key partner to Group Treasury, promoting Group Treasury developments and better ways of working
- Align vendor master data maintenance to de-risk the external payments process
- Promote more efficient processes in Accounting and Accounts Payable
- Establish Treasury component of Internal Controls
- Supply Chain Finance treasury support
You will be a qualified Accountant with extensive Treasury experience or a qualified Treasurer with a broad exposure to core and transactional finance coming from a large multinational business. You will need to be adaptable and flexible with a strategic approach to support the business as it drives forward. In order to be considered you will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or Qualified Treasurer (ACT) or equivalent with 5-6 years' of post qualification experience in a relevant role
- Have strong working knowledge of treasury including policy review or creation and management of exchange risk
- Possess significant experience or understanding of transactional finance including (Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, General Ledger, Intercompany etc)
- Be a strong financial business partner and able to add commercial value to senior stakeholders across multiple regions
- Have advanced Excel skills and be quick to pick up on new systems
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Have a strong sense of values and the ability to work effectively in a professional and growing business.
- Be comfortable with regular international travel
- Hugely progressive opportunity to set policy and to act as a strong finance business partner globally
- Opportunity to build experience in a leading global business
- Broad and generous renumeration package
- Potential to develop, build and to see the impact of your inputs
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.