This impressive company are a service provider with over 40 years’ experience who work across multiple sites in different commercial sectors across Europe. They are now looking for an EHS Manager to join their team who will be based in Dublin but will be required to conduct some travel to sites across European Countries.
As the newly appointed EHS Manager, you will:
- Take the lead on external customer/accredited audits
- Lead serious accident investigations and be the first point of contact with Insurance providers to ensure accurate reporting of accidents/incidents are communicated and files are maintained
- Execute the regional Health & Safety strategy, develop objectives and subsequent work plan
- Direct Regional Health & Safety activity to ensure legislative compliance is achieved through the development & implementation of appropriate policies, practices, and training
- Monitor site H&S KPI’s and assist sites in attaining their Performance Targets
- The ideal EHS Manager will have a Degree in Science /Engineering or related discipline
- Ideally have a Health and Safety qualification to Diploma level or higher
- Chartered membership of IOSH or equivalent professional body is highly desirable
- The individual will ideally have experience managing Health & Safety across multiple sites
- A European Language is an advantage
For more information please apply online, or call Ciara O’Brien on +353 1 6321855 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West