HR Business Partner
An established Irish organisation with international operations seeks to hire an experienced and commercially minded HR Business Partner to work from their Kildare office. This is a key appointment for the company and will represent an excellent opportunity to operate at the core of decision making in the business. With continued growth planned for the business, this role will be given the opportunity to really drive strong performance and talent development strategies alongside implementing robust succession planning.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Business Partner role will provide strategic alongside day to day HR support to business units here in Ireland and internationally.
- Responsible for the provision of HR partnering to assigned business units across a wide range of functions, including competency framework development, talent management, succession planning, performance management, occupational health, manpower planning, recruitment / on boarding and exit and employee relations.
- Working in collaboration with the senior management team, the HR Business Partner will act as a HR consultant to the business.
- Drawing on proven HR theory, research and best practice to provide HR interventions tailored to Business Unit specifics.
- Working with the HRD, HR colleagues and management team’s you will be charged with delivering a range of HR initiatives to assist in the attraction, motivation and retention of employees
- Developing strategic HR policies & procedures in compliance with legislation.
- Collaborating with the management team in all of the following key talent agenda’s: talent management strategies: recruitment & selection, learning and development, high potential identification, work force and succession planning.
- Advising and supporting the management team within all organisation and departmental structures, role design and change management procedures.
- Supporting various organisational change initiatives.
- Ad Hoc HR projects.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercial HR BP/HR generalist role, ideally with some international HR partnering expertise.
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships with varied business manager’s coupled with the ability to gain commitment & influence with senior stakeholders.
- Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions.
- Have excellent analytical skills and can identify and analyse problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement HR solutions.
- Ability to set up ongoing procedures to collect and review key employee metrics & information as needed by the business and management team.
- Proactively identifying new areas for HR development.
- Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills are essential.
To learn more apply online or call Trish Horan at HRM on +353 1 6321839.
Salary: €45000 - €55000