HR Business Partner
Recognised as a global leader in engineering technologies this organisation operate in over 50 countries and have over 40,000 employees worldwide. Due to continued growth and planned expansion into emerging markets, they currently seek to hire a commercially minded HR Business Partner to work in close collaboration with site leadership in Ireland. The HR Business Partner will be based in Dublin 2 and work in close collaboration with international HR colleagues.
As the HR Business Partner you will:
- Act as a trusted HR partner to the site leadership and employees across the Dublin business using a clear blend of operational and project HR partnering.
- Ensure relevant local policies are managed in line with in-country legislation and employment law.
- Lead and collaborate on national and international HR projects and initiatives that support business strategy.
- Be responsible for recruitment and executive talent search.
- Research, plan and coordinate all training needs for the company as well as managing performance matters and personal development plans.
- Maintain HR systems to ensure correct and up to date staff records including staff numbers, absence/leave, and attendance and monthly reporting to group HR.
- Provide support for all Health & Safety matters and ensuring compliance with all H&S legislation.
- Proven Senior HR Generalist / HR Management / HR Business Partner experience in a fast paced and dynamic multinational environment highly desirable.
- Ability to apply practical HR solutions.
- Proven experience in implementing and managing change effectively.
- Track record of guiding and working closely with Senior Managers and employees essential.
- Relationship building as well as strong interpersonal and influencing skills essential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Deliver on commitments.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement/management.
To learn more apply online or contact Trish Horan on +353 1 632 1839
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre