One of Ireland’s leading iconic brands are seeking a highly professional and skilled HR Manager to join their team and lead in operational and strategic processes during a time of a high profile re-opening an into the future. As HR Manager you will focus on employee development and productivity management via the HR function through; recruitment, development, retention and inspiration of a values driven and skilled workforce.
- To successfully manage the recruitment process for the business ensuring the highest calibre staff are recruited by liaising effectively with line managers determining their needs,
- To develop role descriptions with line managers and to manage the rate of retention in line with industry best practice.
- To develop a value enhancing culture throughout the business that is team based and customer focused as well as managing employee relations issues that arise effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures, employment records, HR budgeting and planning and HR reporting are maintained and updated in line with current legislation.
- Manage the training and development function through evaluation of training needs, completion of induction training, supportive HR and training documentation ensuring compliance in line with all health and safety requirements.
- Communicate and liaise with heads of departments on effective management of the performance management and appraisal systems.
- Develop the essential communications systems to ensure effective communication and information provision within the business and take responsibility for the relationship with the payroll department.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience within the hospitality, hotel or retail environment.
- Must hold a qualification in HR and be CIPD accredited.
- Must possess a good understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures and an excellent knowledge of employment law.
- Must have excellent experience in high volume recruitment and selection within a similar environment.
- Possess outstanding communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively across the business.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with the ability to manage workload and achieve targets within deadlines.
- Must have experience in training in a customer services environment with the ability to work in a highly pressurised environment.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre