This American pharmaceutical company is one of the largest organisations of its kind globally. Their products cover a range of areas including heart and lung health, care for women’s health, cancer treatment, infectious diseases and many more disease areas. They employ 70,000 employees worldwide- 2,300 of which are employed directly, 9,000 indirectly in Ireland. They operate across 8 sites in Ireland.
This QC Supervisor role will be responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of Quality laboratories and personnel activities and to ensure the timely and efficient testing and reporting of QC samples.
- Co-ordination of area resources.
- Ensure testing is completed within required time frames
- Supervision of area personnel.
- Training of area personnel.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with external vendors.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Lead, promote, participate and supervise the implementation and maintenance of the SHE programmes relevant to you.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up CAPA’s assigned to you.
The successful QC Supervisor should have the following:
- Degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemical engineering or related.
- 3-5 years’ experience working within the Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry sectors -preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Experienced in cGMP.
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
To learn more apply on line or call Preneta Naidoo on +353 1 6321870.
Salary: On Application