Senior HR Business Partner
One of the world’s leading life assurance organisations with a presence across a range of financial services markets in Ireland and Europe, is seeking a talented senior strategic HR Business Partner join their business. Expanding their presence in Europe and providing Financial and HR services for the Irish and German businesses, as well as the IT data centre for the European operation, this is an exciting time to join the organisation in a lead position.
As HR Business Partner, you will build strong collaborative relationships with staff and management to implement HR strategic initiatives and manage a broad range of HR deliverables within the business. The HR Business Partner will work closely with the business to effect people related change with the objective of adding value to the business.
As Senior HR Business Partner, you will:
- Lead, develop and drive the human resources plan at all levels of the business in Ireland and Europe including performance management, succession planning, employee development, and training and development.
- Ensure consistent application of company policies in line with legislation across all business areas and the development of policies where required.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships and provide advice to employees on legislation where required, as well as providing guidance and support to managers on a broad range of Human Resource practices, implementation issues and organisational changes to better fulfil business goals.
- Design and deliver employee engagement programmes throughout the organisation and partner with the Managing Directors and management team to identify organisational development areas.
- Collaborate with the business to help identify and agree learning needs and priorities aligned to business requirements including the development, design, conduction and evaluation of training.
- Support the senior management team in developing and implementing their people strategy.
- Must hold a third level qualification in HR or a suitable alternative qualification, a CIPD qualification is preferable.
- Have proven experience in employee relations issues with a strong knowledge of employment legislation.
- Possess an energetic, resilient and enthusiastic attitude as well as having the ability to be a self-starter and willingness to learn new skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage a diverse workload and deliver successful outcomes in a collaborative manner.
- Must have at a minimum, very strong skills in written and spoken German and English (essential).
- This person should also be a good decision maker, have leadership capabilities and have the ability to build relationships effectively.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran +353 1 632 1854
Salary: €75000 - €85000
Location: Dublin City Centre