Automation Project Manager
Experienced Automation Engineer required for a well-established Irish business focused on delivering custom built automation solutions to large manufacturing sites across Ireland. As this is a consultancy business model you would be exposed to working across the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical-devices as well as food & beverage sectors.
As the Automation Project Manager you will:
- Report into the Director of Engineering.
- Lead during the entire life cycle of Automation projects.
- Manage Automation suppliers through all phases of projects.
- Be introduced to a full training and development program within the business.
- Prepare design specifications tailored to specific customer requirements.
- Manage client relationships whilst coordinating projects on-site.
- Focus on – PLC programming, SCADA Configuration, Equipment testing and commissioning, preparing validation documents.
- Define, develop and deploy Automation into customer sites.
The successful Automation Project Manager will have:
- A third level qualification in Automation, IT Systems, Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Experience with Rockwell platforms (FactoryTalk, Logix 5000).
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience in delivery of automation projects with PLC Programming experience.
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings/specifications.
- Working knowledge of Medical Device Quality Systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment.
You will be a team player, with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail. You will also be focussed on continuous improvement with project management experience and solid analytical skills.
Salary & Benefits
- €55,000 – €65,000
- Pension plan.
- Share scheme.
- Life assurance.
- On-call allowances.
To learn more apply online or call Chris Dennehy on +353 21 4511195.
Salary: €55000 - €65000