We are recruiting for one of our key clients who are a top Global Pharmaceutical company with their International Headquarters here in Dublin. They are currently recruiting a two Financial Analyst to join their highly successful team. This a great opportunity for a newly qualified individual to get their foot in the door and gain valuable experience.
The Financial Accountant will report into the Associate Director of Finance and will provide great depth of work and knowledge as the individuals will be responsible for preparing various reports and supporting senior managers within their Global Headquarters. The individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, and reporting packs, in line with company policies and deadlines.
- Performing various financial analysis and contributing detailed insight to line managers.
- Fixed Asset Management, accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany transactions, payroll and other records required to comply with Irish and US GAAP.
- Liaising with the IT AND FP&A teams to provide financial support through regular reporting as well as utilising the ERP and consolidation systems.
- Preparing monthly analysis including flux analysis, foreign exchange analysis and ages receivable and payables.
- Adhere with SOX processes and control documentation to ensure the proper design and execution of internal controls.
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise.
The ideal candidate would hold an honours Finance or Accounting Degree as well as being newly qualified with 1 – 3 years post qualified experience. They would also be Big 4 trained, however this is not essential.
- A strong technical knowledge of US GAAP, SOX and Financial Reporting is essential.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and to prioritise work while maintaining accuracy is essential also.
- Experience in a US multinational would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply on line, or call Owen Morgan on +353 1 6321896 to discuss the role further.
Salary: €50000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre